The community is comprised of 37 single-family homes and 36 condominiums nestled on a hillside and offers a variety of options and amenities to match your personal taste and style. Featuring classic Spanish Colonial architecture, each skillfully designed single-family home ranges in size from 1,520 to 1,850 sq. ft. and provides 3 or 4-bedroom floor plans. The adjacent 3-building condominium complex is comprised of 36 thoughtfully designed 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 914 sq. ft. dwellings.
Interior spaces are as well-designed as they are appealing.
Splendid Interior Detailing
- Fine craftsmanship and thoughtful details will leave lasting impressions.
- Handsome Fireplace with tile surround in Great Room, Living Room or Family Room (per plan)
- Designer Selected porcelain stone-ware collection tile at entry, kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room.
- Recessed can lights
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Entry and interior hardware in brushed nickel
- Decora-style rocker light switches
Engaging Master Suites
- Enjoy the wonderful master retreats designed for privacy and relaxation. Great care has been made to set them apart from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Porcelain ceramic tile vanity and dual sinks
- Full 36” high mirrors over vanity
- Roomy walk-in closets
- Private water closets
Inviting Kitchen Design
Whether you’re cooking for an elaborate party or just preparing a simple snack, you’ll appreciate the attractive culinary space.
- Cabinetry with natural lacquer finish, melamine interiors and adjustable shelves
- Spacious pantries
- Double compartment enameled sink with single lever faucet
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel free standing Gas Range
- Energy efficient Dishwasher
- Space saver over the range Microwave
Exteriors feature contemporary Architectural Style.
- Low maintenance stucco in charming designer exterior color schemes
- Drought tolerant California natural plants in landscaped front yards with fully automatic irrigation systems
- Long lasting, fire resistant S or flat concrete roof tile
- Garages with durable steel sectional raised panel garage doors with optional windows
- Good neighbor fencing
- Pre-plumbed for soft water loop (loop only)
- R-13 exterior walls and R-30 attic insulation
- Dual Pane low– E vinyl windows
- Hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with lithium back up batteries
- Fire Sprinkler System throughout
- 200 AMP electrical service with copper wire on all 110 V circuits
- Weatherproof GFI exterior outlet at front and rear of home
- Low flow, low profile commodes
- Programmable energy efficient forced air heating with auto set-back thermostat
- Easy access to the 101 Freeway
- Close to outdoor activities and only minutes away from nearby shopping and amenities.
Coastal Community Builders, Inc. reserves the right to make changes or modifications to maps, plans, specifications, materials, features and colors without notice. Special wall and window treatments, upgraded floor coverings, softscape, hardscape, landscape and other items featured in and around the model homes are decorator suggested and not included in the purchase price. All renderings, floor plans and maps are artist conceptions and are not intended to be actual depictions of the buildings, fences, walks, driveways or landscaping. Residents are automatically included in the Homeowner’s Association and are subject to Special Assessments and Community Facility Fees. Ask your Sales Representative for details. Plans to build out this project as proposed are subject to change without notice.
Our featured partner for this project is:
Cyndi Nunez – NMLS #255666
Branch Manager/Mortgage Loan Officer
Guild Mortgage Company
2236 S. Broadway Suite B
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Company NMLS #3274
-Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act -All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice