Vistas at Pismo Village is a community comprised of 16 single family residences and 16 attached townhomes skillfully detailed in three choice architecture styles of California Craftsman, Modern and Seaside. The community also includes 2 commercial spaces designed for patio restaurants and retail stores to make your stroll to neighborhood amenities even shorter.
Each of the three different floor plans range in size from approximately 1324-1751 square feet. The three story homes offer 2 car garages and spectacular roof top decks to take advantage of fabulous outdoor living space to enjoy the magnificent views.
Interior spaces are as well-designed as they are appealing.
Splendid Interior Detailing
Fine craftsmanship and thoughtful details will leave lasting impressions.
- Foyer entry
- Recessed can lights
- Designer Selected porcelain stone-ware collection tile at entry, kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room.
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Interior light and plumbing fixtures in satin nickel or oil rubbed bronze
- Decora-style rocker light switches
Captivating Master Suites
Enjoy the wonderful master retreats designed for privacy and relaxation. Great care has been made to set them apart from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Porcelain ceramic tile vanity and dual sinks
- Soaking tubs
- Full 36” high mirrors over vanity
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Beautiful ocean and hillside views
Enticing Kitchen Design
Whether you’re cooking for an elaborate party or just preparing a simple snack, you’ll appreciate the attractive culinary space.
- Cabinetry with natural lacquer finish, melamine interiors and adjustable shelves
- Granite slab kitchen counter tops
- Double compartment stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and sprayer
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel slide in gas range
- Energy efficient dishwasher with hidden controls
- Space saver over the range microwave
- Access to deck per plan to enjoy outside dining
- Exteriors feature contemporary Architectural Style.
- Low maintenance stucco with siding and stone accents in charming designer exterior color schemes
- Long lasting flat concrete roof tile and standing seem metal roofing for a modern design
- Garages with durable steel sectional raised panel garage doors with optional windows
- Roof top deck with stunning Pacific views
- R-13 exterior walls and R-30 attic insulation
- Dual Pane low– E vinyl windows
- Hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with lithium back up batteries
- Fire Sprinkler System throughout
- 200 AMP electrical service with copper wire on all 110 V circuits
- Weatherproof GFI exterior outlet at front and rear of home
- Low flow low profile commodes
- Programmable energy efficient forced air heating with auto set-back thermostat
- Easy access to the 101 Freeway
- Close to outdoor activities, adjacent to shopping and only minutes away from downtown San Luis Obispo
Coastal Community Builders, Inc. reserves the right to make changes or modifications to maps, plans, specifications, materials, features and colors without notice. Special wall and window treatments, upgraded floor coverings, softscape, hardscape, landscape and other items featured in and around the model homes are decorator suggested and not included in the purchase price. All renderings, floor plans and maps are artist conceptions and are not intended to be actual depictions of the buildings, fences, walks, driveways or landscaping. Residents are automatically included in the Homeowner’s Association and are subject to Special Assessments and Community Facility Fees. Ask your Sales Representative for details. Plans to build out this project as proposed are subject to change without notice.
Attached Townhomes - 7 Units
If you would like to receive information about our project, call us:
805-556-3008 EXT 133
MON-FRI 10am – 5pm
or, Click Here!
Our preferred lender for this project is:
Cyndi Nunez – NMLS #255666
Branch Manager/Mortgage Loan Officer
Guild Mortgage Company
2236 S. Broadway Suite B
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Company NMLS #3274
-Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act -All loans subject to underwriter approval; terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice